Sunday, November 29, 2009

MANDY'S GRADUATION

I thought I would share my success with you all.

A teeny success achieved late in life, I really realise, now,
hopelessy to late off course, that
just imagine, what or who I could have been and achieved by now, had I done this years ago.
Or even just studied as hard at school, as I did these last two years to achieve this
achievement.

I very bravely and not really knowing what I was getting myself in for, took on a two year course,
for my Diploma in Payroll Administration.
Let me tell you it was not easy, firstly because I'm not the studying type, I mean I
didn't even study at school.  The most I did was read through my work the night before and
the morning before the exams.  Yes, believe it, and I actually did pass every single
school year.  Never failed one year.
Like I said just imagine had I actually taken the time to study???
Secondly, this was a self study course where you get the books,
and you have to read everything up, research information and only attended I think
it was six workshops over the two year period.  All of that inbetween
still working full day, coming home and still doing your motherly, housewifely duties,
cooking, cleaning, washing and ironing etc etc...
Not to mention all the socials with friends.
Well here I am almost ready to retire and I go and graduate. LOL.
I find it quite amusing, but I did it and I am Proud of myself.

Well, Friday night was our graudation function.
Here are some of the pics.


The Certificates







And, Just to put the cherry on top, imgaine my surprise
when my name got called to come up for this little
trophy for being one of the top 15 students.....


Richard looking all smart for the occasion
he supported me at the function


Percy looking all smart, he also supported me at the function


WHOOP WHOOP........Check it out...LOL


The Venue


The Food Tables


The awards table on the stage


And because my surname is at the top of the alphabet
I was lucky number one, (not nice hey)


All the Diploma achievers lining up to collect their awards


And Action ......


And off the other side....hehehe


And here are the top 15 students






1 comment:

  1. Well done, my friend. I'm very proud of you. A great achievement for being in the top 15 indeed.

    Love you foreva!

    ReplyDelete