Thursday, August 5, 2010

HAZYVIEW CABANAS August 5th 2010

Two weeks after our Drakensberg weekend we are sitting in Hazyview for 5 days.
a holiday we planned and booked in the beginning of the year already, and
believe me, much needed.

It's a beautiful resort, quiet and tranquil.  Having said that, I have already been to the
office, on this our first morning here.  Yes, to complain.  I am NOT impressed right now.
Everything is beautiful and perfect. EXCEPT for One thing.

I packed a chicken flatty, Ribs and chops etc, for the two of us to braai each night.
Only to get here last night and discover the Log cabin we are in does not have an
oven.  Ok, no problem, not serious, because we planned to braai anyway.
HUH, get outside this morning, guess what? NO BRAAI...???? WTF
how do you prepare a chicken flatty or ribs on the stove top, which,
 by the way is only a small two plate stove top???
So, Yes, I went to the office and had my Bitching session.
The lady says to me, but you welcome to use the communial braais up at the
Coffee shop!!!!  Uh, yes, I suppose I WILL have to do that.
But I'm still not happy, because thats inconvenient, now I have to carry all
my stuff there, braai our food, and carry everything back again.  Definately
inconvenient, I'm supposed to be on holiday. 
Well she didnt know what to say....

Well, nevertheless, we will compromise, but holiday club will be hearing from me too.

Everything else is great.
the first of the pics on our first day here.


The View from our Cabin Balcony





Our Log Cabin


Our Cabin is the one on the Right hand side


Front View


Sabie River runs past about 500m away from us +-





The pool area









1 comment:

  1. I would've had my say too. However, it does look stunning.

    ReplyDelete