Sunday, August 8, 2010

HAZYVIEW 8TH AUGUST 2010

Sunday, August 8th, our last day here, and today is Percy's day.
So we didnt go anywhere, he got to lay around, dose and watch TV, and do absolutely
Nothing, the whole day.

I went up to the laundry, utilised two washing machines and did our washing.

then lunch time he said, lets go to the coffee shop, which right over the road from our chalet,
and have coffee and cake.
Never saw the cake though, we ended up ordering food. LOL...

And sadly, tomorrow we hit the road, back home, and back to reality
Very Very sad.  I could just stay here.


The Coffee Shop

Percy relaxing








1 comment:

  1. Wow! Look at that gorgeous pool! Look beautiful there....I'm not surprised you don't wanna come home, my friend.

    I do miss you though.

    ReplyDelete